While you may be aware of the benefits of massage for pregnant women, you might not be aware that massage can aid you when you are trying to conceive. It’s benefits are many, as it can reduce stress, improve blood circulation, reduce inflammation, release adhesions that could be preventing conception, and stimulate hormone production says Dr Divya Sivaraman, Fertility Consultant.
At Srushti Fertility Centre, we recommend fertility massage through our in-house massage spa- Samaanvita Ayurvedic centre, for women who are struggling with infertility due to:
- PCOS : massage increases circulation to the ovaries and improves your ability to ovulate and menstruate
- Blocked fallopian tubes : as it can break up adhesions that could be stopping movement in your tubes.
- Endometriosis : where it can break up endometrial adhesions, decrease inflammation and help your body rid itself of old blood left from the endometrial tissue
- Uterine fibroids, by improving circulation and breaking up stagnation, which can reduce the size of the fibroids.
The spa’s trained and experienced therapists work torelax you, stimulate circulation and enhance your chances of conception. They make recommendations for the type of massage, based on your general health and medical history, as well as the fertility issue that you are being treated for.
The centre offers several therapies including the following:
- Abhyangam (massage with medicated oil)
- Abhyangam&Podikizhi (massageand fermentation with herbal powder)
- Abhyangam&kativasti (massage with warm medicated oil over lower back area)
- Abhyangam&Njavarakizhi (massage with medicated navara rice)
- Abhyangam&Thalapothichil (Massage with application of herbal paste on the head, covered with banana lead)
- Pregnancy massage
For more details on how fertility massage can help you, email us at email@example.com.